Does it seem fair to you that only famous people and politicians get their quotations remembered. If I was famous, these are some original quotations I’ve used over the years, but will not be remembered for.
Think before you say,
Read before you ask,
Know before you tell,
Be nice when others don’t.
- The greatest invention of all time was Church. The worst invention of all time was religion.
- If I still have to care, after I’m dead – I’ll be pissed.
- The world isn’t actually a horrible place. It just plays one on TV
- Shakespeare said the world is a stage. I think, of all the roles we play in life, we are most often the spectators.
- If everything doesn’t seem profound, then you don’t get it.
- Things that go without saying should be said more often (lest they be forgot).
- The scariest thing in the world is a new belief.
- The best non-religious reason for not killing yourself is curiosity.
- The Internet brings strangers closer, and lets friends be farther apart.
- A moment is defined only by it’s end. What are a couple of moments?
- Life isn’t like a bowl of cherries… Life INCLUDES a bowl of cherries.
- Drugs are illegal because conspiracies make sense.
- Life is a make work project
- Geeks are the new jocks